Enrollment for the 2016 – 2017 School Year Begins Friday, April 1. Register Early!
Enrollment Nights for Eliot-Hine feeder and current families are:
- Tuesday, April 5, from 4:30pm – 6:30pm and
- Wednesday, April 13, from 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
Bring residency verification (gas or electric bill + gov’t photo ID).
Health forms are not required at this time.
If yes, then please join the Friends of Payne, including current Payne parents, for an informal meeting on April 19:
- What: an opportunity to hear from current Payne parents about their kids’ experiences at the school, including with the early childhood Tools of the Mind program.
- Who: all prospective Payne parents are welcome!
- Where: at the home of a member of Friends of Payne at 15th and A Streets, SE. For more details and to RSVP, please contact Amy Mauro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When: April 19 at 10 a.m.
Thanks to the Alaina Smith and the DCPS Lottery team for joining us in January to share this year’s lottery process.
Note there are a few changes coming, particularly around waitlist (hint: apply in order of TRUE preference) and enrollment (no more letter of intent, but be ready to submit enrollment forms w/ proof of address by May 1). More information on DCPS’ website.